I'm new to the whole blog thing so forgive me if this blog turns out to be crap.
I plan on making this blog about my daily activities, which will surely include the Beatles.
This post is going to be a bit of an introduction into my world.
I have two brothers and a sister, but I only get to see one of my brothers because my other two siblings live with my dad who I don't see very often. My brother Drew is usually quite amazing and I don't think I could ask for a better brother. I live with my mom, Shannon, and step-dad, Mike. I'm currently a sophmore in high school and I love school, though I'm not very good at the whole "work" thing.
In case you're blind and haven't noticed, I'm a die-hard Beatles fan. Anyone who wants to ask a question about them as people or their music, I'm your gal.
That's all for today, I'll try to post every day, but you know how it is sometimes.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment